Sunday, January 1, 2012

memories-dreams-reflections


Memories- Dreams- Reflections
2011

A collection of photos from 2011 inspired by Ashley Sisk's
  1. Me!  
  2. I Love You - picture of my hubby

3.  Still Laughing... - a moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.

Jack Jack climbed into bed with me while I was recovering from back surgery....and tickled time ensued!

4.  Winter Wonderland - a picture that reflects Winter

Drew at the snow tube hill


5.Birthday - share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).

We have 2 little people that share a birthday on July 1st.

6. Friends - a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).

Sometimes it is fun to go into the stream with your friends in the backyard, instead of play in the snow.


7.  I Was Inspired... - could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...

Photo courtesy of Amy Locurto from the i heart faces San Antonia workshop.
I was inspired!

8.  Spring Fever - a picture that reflects Spring.

Love when my Japanese Maple blooms in spring....favorite tree ever.

9.  Travel or Vacation - a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience...even if it was only a few miles away.

Hanging out in the hammock in Mexico...one of my favorite moments and shots.

10.  Summer Days - a picture that reflects Summer.
Jump!
I love this fun shot of family friends I caught last summer!  

11. A Day In My Life - a picture of a typical day in your life.

Jack and I playing memory during sister's nap time.


12.  All Smiles - a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.

Jack rolling around in a gian ball and couldn't take that wonderful smile off his face!


13.  Autumn Harvest - a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.

Smores are great anytime of year, right!?
This was a wonderful fall photo shoot with friends and the smores fit right in.




14.  Family or Home - a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.

This photo was taken in the mirror next to Tessa's rocking chair.  We were rocking everyday for long periods of time.  It really helped us complete our bond.  This feels like home....


15.  Celebrate! - a picture that reflects a celebration.

4th of July sparklers!  Tessa's first time!


16.  Let's Do It Again... - a picture of something you'd like to do again soon.

A hot air balloon landed in our neighborhood....and gave rides.   
Amazing!  What a site!


17.  I Miss You - a picture of someone or something you really miss.

When the green goes away....I really miss it, crave it, need it.  
Green....Spring....flowers.... please come back sooner than later.


18.  Beautiful - a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.

This is my Mom, aka Nana.  I love this photo of her.  She is beautiful in every way.

19.  Dress Up - this might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!

It doesn't need to be Halloween to dress up at our house.
Tessa was thrilled to put this assemble together...
a tutu, Packer shirt and DJ Lance (Yo Gabba Gabba) hat.  
what a fashionista!

20.  Macro - share your favorite macro or close-up image.

21.  Holidays - a picture from the Holiday of your choice.

From our holiday card.....love that they were excited to let us tie them up in lights!

22.  My Favorite - share your favorite picture or memory from 2011.

Tessa loves to swing....and I love this shot of her.   

23.  Don't Ever Change - something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.

When you catch your boys like this sleeping together you never want them to change.  NEVER.

24.  Just Because...So There! - share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.

Bob the Bulldog says, "stop taking pictures and let me in!"
And yes, that is frozen drool.

25.  Hopes and Dreams - share what you hope to come or dream for 2012. Feel free to share an image of your choice.

I have dreams of fun, laughter, togetherness and relaxation as a family.
A wonderful year of growth and love.



4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Love the one of Tessa all dressed up. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/01/memories-dreams-and-reflections-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tessa.. shots... don't know you .. first time visiting..but I see a lot of love.happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...AMAZING pictures!!! You are so, so talented!!!
    Happy New Year my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful and happy shots from the past year - I hope 2012 is an even brighter year.

    ReplyDelete